Wednesday, June 25, 2014

That marriage wasn't really working out... (Close Encounters of the Third Kind)

6/25/2014 CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND

Throwback Wednesday to Close Encounters of the Third Kind made in 1977. If your into movies of the paranormal, than this is probably one of the best...although it took me like half the movie to realize what was going on. My thought process was basically "shouldn't there be subtitles"... I mean, it's good that I took French this year so I wasn't totally thrown off. I love how the mom from A Christmas Story was in it, and her son Barry was SOOO cute and, despite his age, still more talented than a majority of actors on Disney Channel today. For realzzz...

I was a little confused as to why Roy kissed Jillian when he was married with three children...I guess that marriage wasn't really working out...after the whole "showering in my clothes" incident. I would've left to...especially after he started throwing all of the shrubbery into the kitchen. Maybe it's for the best he left with those aliens (who, by the way, looked a tincy wincy bit like ET).

The whole reason I watched this movie was because I get to go to Mount Rushmore this year, which I guess is near Devils Tower. It's not really a tower exactly...more of a flat mountain or hill or something.

While I probably won't remember this movie, I am glad I saw it. It gave me a little bit of relief from last night's atrocity...Bridesmaids...'shutters'

No comments:

Post a Comment