Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ew. (Bridesmaids)

6/24/2014 BRIDESMAIDS.
Ew. I don't get it. Why was that movie such a hit? Besides Chris O' Dowd and Ellie Kemper...I wasn't a fan of ANYTHING about this movie. I am proud to say that I am naive enough to not understand what was happening half the time and am pretty appalled after having read the wiki page. I was pretty sure I was watching the wrong movie for like an hour because it was SO not what I expected.

It was kinda cute how Annie's date's son was saying really uncomfortable things before the date they were supposed to go on before Annie found her date trying to convince his wife to get back together with him. "She's not even pretty."

I liked when Ellie Kemper asked for a "glass of alcohol." Her character was so much like Erin from The Office.

It was also humorous how the 2nd maid-of-honor's name was Helen Harris III. I don't think I have ever heard of a female being a full namesake of their mother...if that makes any sense, I don't know how else to explain it.

Okay. I admit...the puppies were cute. And Megan turned out to be not so repulsive...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just be trying to block what I just had to endure for over two hours from my mind. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment