Monday, July 28, 2014

She's gotta face like an avocado (HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2)

7/28/2014 HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2

I don't think it was better than the first one, but as far as non-Pixar animated movies go these days, not bad. I could watch Toothless all day(: My family and I were debating whether he was more dog-like or cat-like. I think he looks more like a cat, but has obedience like a dog. Either way, he was freakin' adorable. My heart broke when he became entranced (...is that the right word) by the alpha dragon and mistakenly killed Hiccup's father. I suppose I didn't really care that Stoick died...Toothless was just so sad :(

Every time Eret referred to himself as "Eret, son of Eret", I had quite the chuckle. The whole deal where Ruffnut had a crush on him was amusing...proclaiming her love to "Eret, son of Eret" and all. Astrid, on the other hand, kind of got on my nerves this time around...I just feel like she was different in the first movie...tougher, maybe. Did anyone else get the feeling that she was flirting with Eret, son of Eret?

Valka (Hiccup's mother) 's face was troubling. Oddly shaped...like a pear...NO!...an avocado.

Did the white alpha dragon die?! (I think it did.)

The chubby dragon rider guy is pretty humorous. I think he had a chubby dragon too. It's like how some say that people have dogs that look like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment