Saturday, July 12, 2014

I certainly didn't enjoy it :| (Material Girls)

7/11/2014 MATERIAL GIRLS

I remember Hilary Duff being a better actress...Haylie Duff too. While I admit, I didn't hate this movie as much as a majority of critics (who nominated them for worst actresses awards) I certainly didn't enjoy it. They were a little to bippy for me.

My first major issue was when they were checking their appearances with each other before going into the club.

"Like it?!"
Love it!"

I just figure that they probably should have discussed this before arriving at the club. I mean, what would have happened if she didn't "love it!" Sometimes...

I didn't really buy the whole Ava/Mac (I think that was his name) relationship to start with, but I do think that Ava should've been more upset when his bodyguard (or whoever) ended things with her.

Really, the only twist was that Fabiella WASN'T the culprit. Instead, she really was just creepishly nice to them...offering to get someone to massage their temples and all.

It was well-timed that the lawyer helping them suddenly became more handsome when he started dating Ava...just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment